Chiropractic care is like building a house – certain things have to happen in a particular order in order for everything to stand strong and work correctly. When building a house, if you tried to put up your walls before you had a solid foundation, your walls would be weak and eventually collapse. If you tried to put on your roof before the walls were ready, you would run into the same problem. The same is true for your body. Your body has to go through a particular plan of care in order to repair itself correctly and fully.
Let's begin helping you understand this by looking at how your body really works. There are three things you need to know in order to move consistently toward health, wellness and wholeness.
3) In order to have a clear connection between your brain and your body and keep growing stronger every day, your spine must be properly aligned and functioning normally (because of the intimate connections between your spine and nerve system).
1) Every day, your body either gets a little stronger or a little weaker.
2) In order to get stronger instead of weaker each day, you must have a clear neurological CONNECTION between your brain and your body.
If you understand these three things, you can also understand that if you lose normal alignment or function in your spine, you will also partially lose the CONNECTION between your brain and your body. This is very important because without proper communication, you lose the ability to purposefully ORGANIZE all of the various parts of your body to work together harmoniously and with EASE. In other words, you get a little weaker rather than stronger each day and you gradually LOSE your natural state of health/ease.
Vitalistic chiropractic has only ONE GOAL, which can be summed up in what we call "The 3 R's." Our goal is to;
3) You can Resume purposefully ORGANIZING all of the parts of your body to work harmoniously together and consistently grow stronger and healthier every day.
1) Help Restore and maintain alignment and function in your spine, in order to…
2) Re-establish and maintain the neurological CONNECTIONS between your brain and your body, so that…
Perinatal chiropractic, meaning chiropractic before conception, during pregnancy, and post-partum, can be a tremendous help for moms. Because chiropractic care helps your nervous system function optimally, it can also help your reproductive system work optimally. A healthy nervous system as well as proper nutritional counseling and stress reduction can help create a more fertile ground for conception.
While you are pregnant, your body goes through many physical and hormonal changes.pregnant Changes in your center of gravity, relaxed ligaments, and excess weight gain can all put strain and stress on your skeletal system. Chiropractic helps to keep your pelvis aligned and relaxed which helps with baby positioning, decreased low back pain, and shortened labor times (click to see research). Help to take the stress off your pregnancy by getting regular adjustments during this time of your life.
Post-Partum Chiropractic Care
Post-partum care is often most important and most overlooked for new moms. After having your baby, your body spends the next several months tightening up those relaxed ligaments and getting your body to feel like it did before pregnancy. This is the perfect time to properly align your body through chiropractic care so that everything goes back into the proper position. Additionally, the lack of sleep, constant breast feeding and carrying of your child can really affect your body. Most women experience upper back pain and neck pain which can be remedied by regular post-partum adjustments. Help your body adapt to the new changes of motherhood through chiropractic care